M Miranda Creations' Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Spring - Jaded Blossom February Release Day 1!

I'm so happy to be getting ready for Spring - Spring Crafting that is!

It's time for the February Release at Jaded Blossom!

Today we are sharing two new Dies and a new Stamp Set - Ric Rac Topper Die, Spring Word Dies, and Easter Basket Fun.

My project showcases both the die sets:


I made some treat bag toppers. I just love this new Ric Rac Topper Die. It is such a fun size for adding lots of embellishments or giving you room for larger sentiments. It definitely gave me room to add the Happy and Spring dies from the new Spring Word Dies. The flower is from the Spring Dies 1 (Version 2). And because of the shape and size of the Ric Rac Die, it would also make a great place card for holiday or wedding table. 


I added some Salt Water Taffy to my treat bag since it is one of my favorite spring and summer candies. The paper I used is from Doodlebug Design's new Spring Things collection.


All the new Jaded Blossom Release items will be available this Friday at 4 pm Pacific time, but if you can't wait...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


Febuary 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 2/20/17***
 
This Package is only available until Wednesday at 11:59 pm PST, and then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 pm PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $167.99

Here is a look at today's Jaded Blossom Sneak Goodies:

Ric Rac Topper Die






Head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to see all of the other Design Team projects and I will see you back here tomorrow.

(If you are looking for my SVG Cutting Files post, scroll down one post. If you are looking for the winner post for the Valentine Blog Hop, scroll down two posts. Thanks!)

Blessings,
                     

4 comments:

Nancy Boyd said...

So pretty Melissa! Love the paper!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet topper!

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute Melissa! Your card and topper are fantastic! I love the pretty pattern paper...Love the dies and can't wait to get my GHIN package!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

such a cute treat ! love that mason jar paper tooo cute !