M Miranda Creations' Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Believe in Yourself!

Well you all know that every other week on Tuesdays it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom Blog and so here I am today to show you a sweet gift set.

As an older woman, sometimes I think it is important to remind a young lady that no matter what she just needs to believe in herself!!! So that is what this set is about. It will be a gift set to let one special young lady know that I believe in her too!


I decided to make a card and gift box set. The box will be filled with chocolates. Yum!!! For the card, I used Card Mat DiesRectangle Dies 2Bow DiesMini Tag Dies 2, and Encouragement.


The box was made from an SVG file from SVG Cuts called Simple Box. I reduced the size so that it would better hold some Ghirardelli Squares. I then used Bow Dies and Mini Tag Dies again - along with Chocoholic for the sentiment.The gray paper is from Co'ordinations and the black card stock is from Papertrey Ink. I added a few black embellishments as well.

So glad you stopped by to take a look!!!

Blessings,
                     

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty Melissa! What a wonderful way to remind someone how important they are! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

FAB set!!!