M Miranda Creations' Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Coming to my Rescue! Jaded Blossom June Release Day 3!

It is Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom June Release! And today's reveals are for our local heroes - for those who protect and serve our communities!

Here is my project:


Today's stamp sets are perfect to encourage those who serve as Firefighters and on the police force.

I used the SVG Cutting files new Firehose Handle Bag along with a new sentiment from the new Fired Up stamp set. I also used the Card Mat Dies.

Here are today's reveals:



These will be available on Friday unless you Got to Have it Now! Check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see how!!!

Blessings,
                  

21 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Love your firefighter treat box! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
~Katie Sr.

Blue6366 said...

Love this treat box.

Kandy Krazee said...

This is too cute! Great little treat box!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Omg this is a cute treat box!

Sara Bottomlee said...

Oh I love this! So super cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!!!!

Paula Bee said...

I love this little treat box!!

Georgiana said...

Perfect treat bag for the service men.

Janices Jems said...

Great treat!

Sarah said...

Perfect treat bag! Love how this turned out!

Lorie said...

This is so awesome!

Marlene said...

Adorable Treat Bag!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

How fun. I know the firefighters in my family would love getting this gift bag. Such a clever idea and so cute. great job

cghundley said...

Awesome treat box
and love the design.
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Awesome treat box
and love the design.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Great colors and design.

Kathy Johnson said...

Love the cards!

Z. RVal said...

Amazing job!

Sin City Chix said...

Awesome bag! Perfect for my volunteer firefighter cousin!

Sin City Chix said...

Awesome bag! Perfect for my volunteer firefighter cousin!

Michelle said...

this is awesome ! love this new file !!!