M Miranda Creations' Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Blast from the Past - My Craft Spot!

My Craft Spot is hosting a challenge this week called
 
 
This challenge calls for you to share one of your favorite projects you have ever made using a My Craft Spot products. It was hard for me to choose just one as I really like my 'My Craft Spot' stamps and find myself using them more and more. But I finally chose one that I made this last May.
 
 
The post is titled "School's Out" and the card uses the "You're the best" sentiment from the Big Sentiments 2 stamp set. I love this set. The font is fantastic and the size of the stamps make a big statement! For this card, I wanted a chalkboard affect, so I used chalkboard paper and white ink.
 
For all the details on this card, you can find my original post here.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you will stop by my FB page
and Pinterest page as well!
 
Blessings,
                                

3 comments:

Saundra ( LuvScrappingTogether ) said...

This is a fabulous card, Melissa! Love the chalkboard look! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

Karen said...

Melissa, I love this card and am happy to be seeing it again! I love the chalkboard effect and how you designed it... such a sweet use of the Big Sentiments 2 set. The math equation, gorgeous apple, and pretty embellishments sprinkled throughout work so wonderfully together! Thank you for sharing your favorite blast from the past with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card, Melissa - nice to see it again! I love your chalk look - so perfect for a school themed card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly