M Miranda Creations' Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!

 So last week we celebrated over at

613 Avenue Create

and I had some blog candy to share right here on my blog.
 

My winner is Carole Ann!

(Comment #7 under the Party Time post)
 
Thank you, Carole Ann, for stopping by and becoming one of my crafting buddies! You have two weeks to claim your prize. You can contact me through my email listed under my profile.
 
Thanks to everyone else who played along! I look forward to sharing in your creativity as you share in mine!!!
 
Don't forget that you have one more chance right now to win some blog candy. I am looking at having 100 followers soon. When I reach my goal, I will be sharing another prize with one of you! Just click on the Follower's link at the top right of my page.
 
Blessings,
                      

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Melissa...I return your kindness being my Follower...now I am number 100 on your Follower List...hope it makes your day happy today :) (SMILE)...Hope we can meet more often in Blogland...I will search and look at your cards n creations..you made lovely creations dear Melissa...hugs